Thursday, November 10, 2005

Today's lessons were fun and enjoyable.. We spent most of the time talking and crapping around.. haha.. esp during DPIP tutotial.. I felt guilty bout it as i did not pay much attn to what the lecturer said. I was busy talking non-stop.. Just wish tt somebody will just shut me up so tt i can be more attentive.. haha

After lessons, I went to Bugis with Ling. We were walking ard searching for money changers who can offer us the best price. While searching, we became hungry and went to Qiji to have popiah and nasi Lemak. *yummy* i love their popiahs man.. haha

After shopping, i went to visit Karen. Thankfully she is alrite.. not too much spots on her face.. I am glad she is in the process of healing and believe she will join us very soon!! Yeah!!! Karen! We miss u! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home