Thursday, November 03, 2005

I was nearly going mad.. My previous blog skin had some problems and the pictures and navigations were deleted!! Oh man.. and I spent my whole morning creating this new skin.. Hoo.. tired sia.. but fortunately it’s finished at last!!

Francis and I went to East Coast Park in the afternoon. We always wanted very much to go cycling together.. but we could not.. either cos of our busy agenda or something cropped up at the very last min. But we were blessed today! We were able to go and the weather was great! Cloudy and windy, just the perfect weather to be at outdoors! :-)

After cycling for 1 hour, we sat down to admire the beautiful scenary.. It was breezy and calming… an ideal place to ponder over certain things. By the time we returned, we were shacked and worn out.. But it was certainly a wonderful time at the outdoors with him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home