I am finally enjoying my holidays now. No longer need to wake up early in the mornin for work. Yea.. and this lasts for a week only.. bcos' sch is starting next week!!!!! OMG!! haha
21st Oct is my last day at MHDC. Sad but felt a sense of accomplishment. I felt sad as i am parting with my chn. I will miss the good and bad times.the times when;
* I sprayed water at them with a hose during water play.
* they offered me a 'cake' which was made from sand.
* i sat on a swing and was pushed to and fro by them.
* they help me complete my sentence when i was halfway scolding them.
* they presented me a drawing full of super heros fighting (??!!)
* we worship God with songs and praises.
* we prayed for the rain to stop (so tt we can go playground!)
* they hug me when i needed love.
... and the list goes on...
"Tcher Germaine, where are you going?"
I replied sadly, "School."
"Huh, so big liao got go school ar?"
and they started laughing away...
Tt's chn. living in their innocent world and don't even noe how cruel the outside world can be. How i wish they will always carry this kind of innocence with them..
I'm glad i persevered and finished the will of God. I fell..many times.. but stood up again. Each time i fell, people ard me had given me endless support, love and assurance tt i need. Most imptly, He was there. He has proven to be faithful.
My life in MHDC has just ended. But a new life is awaiting for me.. my new semester in ech & i'm determined to strive hard. ^_^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home