The day finally arrives after much waiting and waiting... I'm finally 18!!! haha.. I had a great celebration today with my DMN sweeties and Francis. :-)
We had a congregation in the afternoon. After attending the congre, the DMNs led me to a room at Daniel Hall and Juan started to tell me to close my eyes as she wants to pray for me. I listened to her and did what she instructed. Then they popped a cake out in front of me and sang a b'day song. tt's so sweet of them! After blowing out the candle, they told me to look under the table. There was a huge pile of trash bags. They told me to open it and said tt it's a BIG gift. I opened and saw Francis inside! haha.. He came out of those blackie trash bags and presented a bouquet of flowers before me! haha.. Thanks so much for the surprise!
After service, Francis and I went to SUntec City to have our dinner. After eating, we continued to stay there to have a talk. We shared views about our lives, and also the vision tt we want to see in future. It has been a long time since we have this kind of sharing and i really treasured every moment. Thank God for everything.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home