Monday, October 03, 2005

(clockwise) Lingli, Peng, Cal, Han, Spencer

Our gathering has finally arrived! It has been a long time since I met my secondary frens! I was so glad tt they were willing to turn up for this special gathering. However, we were sad tt meiyi was unable to join us. But it's ok, we'll definitely meet u up again meiyi! We met at cineleisure and had our dinner at Friends Cafe. Ah Sing is smart to have make a reservation earlier as there is a total of 10 of us! Without reservation, I doubt we will be able to have the seats. We had a full and sumptuous dinner. It was filled with laughter and we began bringing up those funny and memorable past of ours when we were in hss. I really missed the good old days of ours. The tough and demanding netball trainings, the MacRitchie run on every Sat, friendly matches at Kallang Netball Centre, savoring Macdonald's ice-cream after every training, our chalets, our weekly shopping at town and our self-created jokes and actions. Time flies and we're now in different schools.. pursuing different things in our life. I pray tt all of them will be able to pursue their dreams and I look forward to the next outing again.
"tu(4) zi(3) zai(3) whoosh!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home