Sunday, September 11, 2005

I managed to catch some glimpse of the news last nite. Oh man, another case of ruthless murdering. And yes, it was by a maid. It's rather unexpected tt a maid actually has the guts to do it. What's happening to the world now? What's happening to S'pore? Before the news started, I watched a show abt the missing ppl in S'pore. My heart goes out to the family members of Tina, who is missing till now. Nobody knows her whereabouts, not even if she is dead or alive.

The two reports keep me wondering even till now. Life is so unpredictable and humans are so vulnerable. I was filled with guilt and sadness when I realised tt I have not been treasuring the ppl ard me. Francis has told me a million times tt I have to really put my studies aside, and to put my loved ones in top priority. Yes, i noe. But it's easier said than done. Nonetheless, I've strong faith tt i'm able to do it. I don't want to live a boring life where it is alwis filled with more and more workload. I wanna have a change. I believe I can.

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home