
Things started to have a change today. I heeded karen and ling's suggestion of creating a surprise for him! Had breakfast @ King Albert Park with karen (ling was rushing to meet her beloved). I bought a breakfast set for him too! Rushed to his hse to surprise him but there was nobody at home! I called him immediately, worrying tt he might have left hse for sch. But thank God! He was merely at his hse nearby to buy sth.
He was absolutely shocked to see me! Haha.. and his smile brought so much assurance & comfort to me! We spend the next two hours talking out our problems and singing some worship songs. To karen & peiling, thanks so much for e advices and listening ears tt u girls gave me! You two rock my world! *hug*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home