Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Woke up this morning & received karen's sms tt she was sick and couldnt attend lessons.. I was so sad abt it! Karen, you reallie need to take care k.. cos diarrhoea has been bothering you for quite a no of times le. Get well soon!

Received a call from peiLing when I stepped into the lift. She was hesitant to go to sch as she slept at 4 this morning! Poor her.. Initially I was considering whether sld i turn up for sch today. But i guess my guilt feeling had overwhelmed me hence I still turn up for the lessons afterall. It was great to see ling there! haha.. so surprised tt she actually turn up despite her tiredness. xie xie ni, peiling! After sch, we went to Bukit Panjang plaza. Initially wanted to have a free trial of the contact lens. But wasn't allowed to do so in the end.

Peiling, thanks for ur company today! I had so much fun crapping ard with you.. especially at the bus stop where we did so many lame & pai sey things. haha

Karen, i'll pray for a speedy recovery for u. Not to worry so much k.. & watch over ur health! U'll get well de! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home