Today was great for me! I woke up early in the morning at 0715 for the service at TCT. Phew! Thank God tt I woke up on time & was not late! I reached exactly at 0800! Today's message was absolutely powerful to me. It made an impact and I went for altar call. I felt so touched when one of the leaders prayed and hugged me. Her words were indeed comforting and encouraging. Initially I felt rather weird to be at TCT cos I attended the adult service. Well, the adults were not as active as we (the youths) were!
The Spook Show is just in less than a week's time & im getting more & more excited! It will be held at Suntec Convention Hall on Fri, Sat and Sun. So friends, if u're interested to come just let me noe k? I'll try my best to get the tickets for you. :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home