Saturday, August 20, 2005

This is my first time creating a blog of my mine! All thanks to Karen who is there to guide me! haha. And of course the designer of this blog skin.. though I dun even noe who this person is, thanks anyway! Didnt noe tt creating a blog can be real hard too.. so i'll try my best to post as many entries as possible!haha..

Well, I got to meet Francis for lunch today. It has been a long time since we went out together. Both of us are too occupied with our sch stuffs.. But it's alrite cos holidays are round the corner! After our lunch, William came to join us as he needs help in designing his invitation card. After that, both of them went for service while I went home. So sad tt I was unable to turn up for service as i need to celebrate my eldest sis' birthday! It has been such a long time since the 5 of us dine out! I was glad tt my nephew and niece were there too! They added joy and laughter to us! Haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home