Monday, September 05, 2005

These few days had been tiring for me. I spent most of my time studying for the coming exam. The funny thing was that I actually studied for the wrong module! I thought the Cdev 2.1 paper comes before DLE but it is the opposite! Thanks to Peiling who reminded me tt we are having DLE paper first! After knowing it, I immediately kept the CDev notes and studied DLE. Well, tt's me- as blur as a sotong. Fortunately I discovered it early hence there is still time for me to start the correct revision.

Francis came to my house in the evening. Ryan had a new play doh set and we played with him, creating lots of pizza and ice cream out with the moulds! Ha. During dinner time, I noticed tt Francis became very sick. His face turned white and was perspiring in cold sweat. He vomitted and I accompanied him to see a doctor. He said tt he had a severe food poisoning and needs to rest well at home. Unfortunately, he needs to go for a 5D4N NCC camp. He is the oic hence his presence is crucial. I tried persuading him not to go for it but his determination is too strong for me to say anything. Well, i had no choice but to support and pray for him.

Get well soon dear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home