
Today was great! Had cell at 3pm and we planned a surprise for Florence. While Juan was praying, the rest of us were lighting up the candles and distributing the mini "bombs." Flo got a big shock and surprise!! I was glad that she enjoyed it and we had a fabulous time sabo-ing each other with cake. Haha. Xueli even ran ard barefooted! After cell, Jasmine and Jessie went to the hospital to visit their granny. I was so glad tt she actually felt better after praying! This is indeed a divine opportunity for her family!
Dear Jasmine and Jessie, I will keep ur granny in prayer.. rest assured tt she will be healed!
Dear Juan, just wanna tell u tt you are certainly a great mom to us! Thanks for loving and taking care of us these days! Do not be affected by the negative comments by others.. u are great and we love you! Dear all DMNs, stay strong and full of courage! I look forward to our cell outing on Mon evening! :p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home