Friday, September 02, 2005

-=OuR maYc prEsEnTaTiON=-
Phew! Finally completed my MAYC grp assignment! Today was our grp presentation on all the activities wqe had planned for the children. I am so happy tt we are able to present it successfully & to submit the written report today before 5.30. Initially we had a huge prob uploading the photos and editing the report. They costs us a bomb too! $1.30 / A4 colour. Thanks God tt He actually heard my cries and helped me. In the end, I heeded Peiling’s advice to edit the photos @ library. No cost is needed. :-)

Time really flies and today is the last day of sch. The worst is finally over. Right now I just pray for peace and time for me to really figure out my whole pile of notes, notes & NOTES! Will be having CDEV and DLE on 9th and 12th Sep respectively.


To 2D01: Girls! We have finally finished all our assignments! *Thumbs up* Study hard and all the very best for our two papers! I believe we can make it! Jia you wor! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home