Tuesday, September 06, 2005

"Girl-yi! Let's ride on the sealion!"

Yahoo! I went to Zoo with Ryan & my eldest sis today!! Woke up early at 0710 and travelled all the way to Yew Tee Station to meet them. Ryan was so excited to see me! (haha.. of course man!) We took a cab down to the zoo and were amazed tt there were quite a lot of ppl there. I think this might be due to the Sep hols ba. Well, it has been a pretty long time since I enjoyed myself at the zoo. I went there last year.. but I was busy looking after the children at my attachment place.. hence there was practically no time for me to enjoy myself. This time round, there were no 15 kids for me to attend to.. but one RYAN was enough for me. I was busy carrying him up and down to view the animals. (the fact is, he's too short) However, i still enjoyed myself.. haha cos got e opportunity to spent quality time with Ryan. I had been feeling very guilty as I had neglected him due to the piles of assignments. Hence this is a great chance for me to make up! His smiles and laughters were indeed warmth and assuring to me.. I love you rYaN! :-)