Saturday, September 24, 2005

Here I am to blog, if not Peiling will nag again. Well, I had been ill since yesterday. I guess it was the cause of all the screamings at the K1 chn. What a great sacrifice! haha.. i'm a glutton too. Ate a lot of spicy junk food.. no wonder my voice became so "sexy". haha

I missed today's cell and service. I am so sad abt it. But it's ok.. I'll continue to pray hard for healing so tt I could attend the adult's service tml.

Work has been tired but joyful! I love the way the chn pray and sing worship songs. They are simply so cute and innocent! Especially the younger ones.. from playgroup and nursery. haha.. i just love to see them cletching their hands together and pray. haha.. Indeed, chn are God's VIPs.. no wonder He loves them so much. Haha..

"Children are God's gifts from above. Treasure and never forsake them."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home