Yahoo! My exams are finally over! I'm now in my holiday mood.. enjoying every moment man! haha.. I had my Child Development paper today. It was soOoOOo hard. Even harder than our DLE paper. I made quite a number of mistakes in the paper. But tt does not dampen my spirit! I'm sure God will do the rest for me.
I finally told my parents about my salvation yesterday. Phew! I was so thankful and glad tt they accepted my decision! They were happy abt it and understood tt there were some restrictions tt I had to abide to. Thank God for the positive response! I was so shocked tt my parents were so open minded abt it. I really nv expect them to accept it so readily! haha. I'm really on cloud 9 now!
To the ppl out there who are studying hard for exams (esp to Meiyi, Xueli, Jasmine, Lingli..& the list goes on), Jia you! Never give up! No matter what the results may be, be of great confidence & good grades will belong to you! Gambate~~ :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home