Sunday, September 18, 2005

Last night was full of excitement for us. Together with Denis' cell, Dellia and Pastor William, we headed to the cemetery near MacRitchie to start our Psalm 23 walk. We were trembling with fear when we reached there. It was pitched dark and we could not even see each other clearly. We were filled with fear and unwillingness to walk. And the most shocking news is tt, WE HAD TO WALK ALONE INSIDE THE CEMETERY! Initially we thot we could walk in pairs hence we were not worried abt it. But after Pastor William's briefing, we were hesitant abt walking already. Xueli is the bravest! She was the first to go! After praying to God, I finally plucked up my courage and was the 3rd one to walk. It was the scariest walk in my life man! Tombstones were beside me and the path in front of me was so dark (yes, it is really really dark) tt I could not even see where I was heading. I kept walking straight.. trying very hard to calm myself down. At the last ten mins, I could not stand the quietness anymore. I began to pray and talk to God instead of keeping quiet. I realised tt my voice got louder n louder each step I took. (too scared ma.. so must talk louder to keep myself calm) And glad to say tt things really got a change for the better when I pray! Haha I no longer felt so scared as I could strongly feel God's presence. I even had to courage to look at the trees and sky instead of looking down. The whole cemetery walk lasted for ard 1 hr. After tt, we went to MacRitchie to lie down on green pastures and beside calm waters. It was a great place for worshipping the Lord at such a calm place. Our bodies and minds became calm and we started sharing with each other. Indeed, when He is with us, there is truly nothing to fear.
Dear Juan, it really saddens us to know tt u are ill now. We, the dMns will keep u in prayer. Rest well and believe in the healing hands of the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home