I pre-celebrated my b'day with meiyi, peng & ling today! We met at Bugis in the evening and went to Oasis Board Game Cafe.
We played with various board games and had a great laugh. haha.. I really cherished the time tt i had with me.. All of us are now in different courses and it is really hard to meet up or chat. Frankly speaking, i don't know when can we ever meet up like this after today's celebration. Nevertheless, we treasured and made full use of the time we had.
We played, chatted and took a number of photographs together! It is a pity that xian could not join us.. if not im sure it would be more fun. But it is ok.. i'm thankful tt the rest set aside their time to celebrate with me. haha.. I look forward to the coming more outings tt we will have!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home