Today is Deepavali.. haha public hol hence need not go to sch.. whoosh~
I am in Francis' house now.. he is just beside me now. I am bloggin while he is busy doing a video for Dellia and Dennis' wedding. Their wedding is just next month!! I cant wait to see Dellia in her beautiful wedding gown!! hehe..
We have been doing the video for the past few hours.. it is really tough. Initially i thought it will be easy..the adding in of photos and songs. But it's not! It is more than that. Luckily Francis is good with Photoshop.. the software is really useful.. can do lots of magic.. haha
Oh ya.. need to go back to school tml for lecture.. initially there wasnt a need to. But due to a change in our timetable, there became an additional slot of 2 hours lecture in the afternoon every wed.
Alrite.. enough of slacking. Gonna help him with the video now. :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home