Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm now blogging in my sis' house.. haha.. it's the last week of my holidays hence im able to stay over at her house to keep her company. haha.. I had a great time with my niece! she's sOo adorable.. just like her girl-yi (hey tt's me!) hahahaha. oh no.. im too bhb liao.

Anyway, i went to visit Francis in the afternoon. His mom whipped up delicious dishes for our lunch! haha.. im so glad tt she's coming to service on sat! Becos Francis is baptising on Sat.. hence uncle and her are coming down to witness this significant ceremony.

Francis is so blessed. He is going to be baptised in just three days time! I wonder when will be mine.. i guess i've to wait till i turn 21. But it's alrite.. i noe the day will come.

I think Francis has been working too hard. imagine, working from 5pm till 5am. 12 hrs. And this continues for 3 days. My gosh. Thank God tt we still have some time for each other. We are contented enough even if it was just a simple meet up for lunch or dinner. I'm glad tt sch is starting next week.. at least he needs not struggle so hard. hAha :p

Yeah.. im going to Orchard tml.. Gonna go sHoPpInG with my sis & niece~~ haha.. :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home