I am now in the second week of a new semester and I enjoy the presence of all my friends! Though it is tiring to wake up early every morning for school, it is worth it. I am glad tt we had great lecturers who are helpful and young at heart, esp our Child Development 2.2 lecturer, Sukuna.
We attended her lecture and tutorial yesterday. It was great! During the 3 hrs tutorial, she never failed to keep us awake through her jokes and hilarious actions. haha.. She also shared with us her past experiences of working with children and her life in Australia. I can really see her strong enthusiasm in teaching! Ytd, she shared with us some stories about children with autism. It ached our hearts to hear those sad stories. I am glad we have this module on exceptional children.. it really enlightens us. I am sure we will grow to appreciate what we have now.. and to empathesize those who need our help and love.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home