Revived by passion
"In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:16
That is truly the desire of every Christian. I remember when I first converted, I believed and hung onto this verse with great enthusiasm and passion. As days and years pass, the passion gradually fades and has been pushed to the back of my head.
But this year, I can feel the passion rising up again. God has given me a surprise beginning of this year. And today, another opportunity came for me to share the Word of God with one of my colleagues. I'm so surprised by the courage and words that just emerged naturally. It turned out great. The conversation ended with a positive note & I've great faith that her prayers will be answered.
I'm reminded about the Word that was shared ystd during Barnabas. The memory verse for my girls is, "In all things, God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." I'm sure that whatever obstacles that come our way, God will turn the situation around to be blessings in disguise; be it for ourselves or others.
In John 4, we learnt that Jesus was on his way to Galilee when he paused to take a break at a town in Samaria. Though he was merely taking a break, it turned out that he had the chance to teach, bless and reach out to the people in the town. Many thus came to believe and follow Him. God has a great plan for me, one that will prosper and not harm me. I believe that QTSS is not just a stepping stone for me to reach greater heights in career, but also a ground for me to bless the people with the love of God. Wherever we are now may not be our final destination, but while we're in it, look out of our comfort zone and "job scope" to listen, reach out and bless. Ultimately, we dont have to make it happen; we just have to let it happen. :)

2 Comments:
Although i never said this out, but actually that is how i saw and want to really start to know god more, from you and your merits, esp the ones through him.
Believe and it will be done! God will bless you greatly too! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home