Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Surprises


I received a pleasant surprise from my student ystd. I was so surprised that he made breakfast for me. What's more astonishing is that, he actually remembers that I love pizza, and made a pizza bread for me!! I was really taken aback as I didn't expect him to do so. He's a new student and I really didn't expect such reciprocity. These 2 weeks of interaction enabled me to discover his very unique strengths. Good culinary skills (for a boy!) and the superb ability to imitate various voices & sounds. His "purring" really freaks me off. And he keeps doing that cos he knows I'm scared of cats!!! ha!

On the other hand, received a bad surprise today. My thumbdrive died on me! Thank God I had the prompting to back up all my documents last night. Can't imagine losing all the important data. My student tried fixing it for me today. Really hilarious. He explored, peered, blew and did everything he could. His final verdict: Dump it. It's useless. Don't trust imation brand anymore.

Anyways, my student posted a very interesting question to his mom ystd.
"Mummy, why does Miss Png want to be an Allied Educator?

And my dear, if you ever chanced upon this blog, know that it's simply bcos He has called me to. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home