Friday, January 09, 2009

Welcoming 2009

2008 has been a good year. But i wish it can be better. Lots of blessings from God. From family to Barnabas to my work, everything has been well taken care. But there's just a missing piece. I guess it hasn't been a good Sabbath for me. Apart from the first 2 months, I didn't do much quiet time.

ANYWAYS! I've decided to make a difference this year. Started the year right & good with God's word. Every morning before work, I'd read TGIF and pray for the 3Ps - God's protection, provision and presence. It really worked.. i overcame the first week of school!!

Just like students, teachers have monday blues too. I was feeling dreadful and depressed last Sunday. Not because I've lost passion in my work, but rather, the fear of meeting expectations & working with new teachers was just to overwhelming. I wasn't mentally and emotionally ready for the challenge. I prayed and it was so much better. I began Monday morning with a hopeful & happy heart. That really made a difference. I could see that despite the heavy workload, i was still able to stay steadfast. Indeed the bible is so true, "He (God) took care of them (His followers) on
every side" (2 Chronicles 32:22).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home