This week is crazy.. to the max. 7.00 to 6.00 fr mon-thu. 7.00 to 10.00 for friday.
I've yet to enjoy the privilege of knocking off punctually at 1.50 pm.
So what's the dispute? To me, it's still the same larrs.
Anyway, I'm beginning to talk like my student. Even he himself cant stand me.
"Why're you talking like this?", he asked.
"Well, to speak your lingo. So that you can understand me better." i replied.
As usual, he laughed gleefully with a shrug. So cute.. fdor a 15 year old, 1.75 metres teen.
Anyway, catered food is getting more and more atrocious. But i'd no choice, do i? Going out for lunch with the fear of meltdowns isn't enjoying at all. Just hope the next 6 months will be a breeze, truly praying hard.
.....yet after all these rants, I'm still proud of my profession. I guess like what peh said, it's the inner satisfaction. Yes, I'm truly satisfied.. emotionally, mentally and spiritually. =) More imptly, it is a profession where I'm strengthed by Him every moment, everyday. It just awes me to see Him creating every little miracle. Thanks for being there, God.
For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home