Wow! Time really flies! I've been working in CPF for two weeks, exam results will be released next Friday and school will be starting in approximately 1 month more time! Haha.. and "ah-hem" my birthday will be coming soon as well! Haha.. speaking abt birthday, Qinpei, Feli, Jessie, jasmine and I went to Florence's house last sat to celebrate her birthday!! Haha.. we were having so much fun in her house taking photos, FEASTING and watching "The Prince of Egypt" at the same time. It was a great Saturday afternoon. Simple, nice and sweet with the presence of all my sisters and God. I had not watched Prince of Egypt before hence I was very excited. The movie is awesome. It portrays out the book of Exodus about how God spoke to Moses and helped him to bring the Israelites out of slavery into the promise land. We like the part where Moses and his wife, Zipporah, together with the rest of the ppl in their tribe danced and made merry. The melody of the song is very cute that we ended up singing and dancing too! Haha. When we saw the part where God spoke to Moses, Jasmine and I laughed as we remembered abt the joke during the Encounter Weekend camp. Haha.. she actually called my name in a very low and solemn tone (cos she was feeling very cold and wanted me to help her adjust the air con temperature) and I got a shock cos I thought it was God who called me. Haha. Think too much liao. Okok, anyway, we had a great time at Flo's house especially eating the curry chicken n jelly which her mummy has specially prepared for us. I kept on eating non-stop and this affected qinpei too! Haha.. Two Sundays ago, I was part of the choir for the youth service at my church. Both of Dellia and Dennis' tribe were in this choir and we were proud of that! So happy that we can serve God in such a special way. Frankly speaking, we were all feeling very nervous cos we were not very familiar with the actions. But we still enjoyed ourselves very much throughout the whole worship! Hee. There was a sense of unity and love as we worship God together as a whole congregation. Yeah! So happy n blessed to be in this big family of Jesus Christ!
My mood is reallie good for these two weeks. I had found a great job with friendly, caring and helpful colleagues, my nephew and nieces are all growing well and strong, and also my pal, ah peng, is working so near me that we are having lunch together everyday! I thank God for all His blessings. I really tasted the goodness of God everyday in my life. Be it at work, at home or church, I just felt a very strong companionship with God. Small little incidents or things that happened; such as the movie Prince of Egypt, Ps Lawrence Khong's series of messages abt "Jesus is Lord" or conversations that I shared with my cell members had multiplied e knowledge and understanding I had abt Him. One very happy thing that I would like to share is that, I can feel my baptism coming. Just two Sundays ago while I was recoding down the date of baptism in my personal planner, I heard a very clear, assuring and peaceful voice saying, "This is it." I dunno if it will fall on this month but I just want to submit everything unto Him and let His will be done. I had longed filled up the application form and typed out my baptism testimony. All I need is the consent from my dad n mom. God, I believe in you.

Serving the Lord as a family.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home