I received an email from my long lost friend whom i knew in True Way Presbyterian Church when i was in sec 1. Actually i was the one who emailed her first to thank her. She was the first person who exposed me to Christianity. Frankly speaking, i did feel uncomfortable at first as i was not ready to change religion at all. However she didnt give up on me. She nv fail to call me up or send me greeting card to encourage me. =) really hope to meet up with her one day.
This was what she mentioned in the last para of her email.
Light may be very dim; but if there is only a spark in a dark room it will be seen.
Life may be very feeble; but if the pulse beats a little, it will be felt.
After thinking the whole night, asking God and Francis about what decision i sld make, i finally came to a decision. I've decided to serve the children at the Home. What i want to do is not to start a cell but rather to love, care and share my life stories with them. To be frank, I doubt my own commitment. But i believe tt as i take the first step to serve the children, God will help me with teh rest. I'll trust Him. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home