Sunday, July 09, 2006

God is faithful - A Miraculous day with Him

When I was still a toddler, I was taken care by a babysitter as my mom was unable to take care of so many chn by herself. I love the babysitter and her whole family. They dote and care for me tenderly and gently. Most of e childhood memories tt i can recall now comes from them. I'll never forget how James kor kor allowed me to play with his teeth model (he is a dentist now) and how nice the lemon tea that Judy jie jie made for me when i was still a child. And also, i'll not forget the various shopping trips tt uncle brought me to and the unconditional love n patience tt my babysitter gave me.But after the age of 6 years old, i didnt get to keep in touch with them due to some reasons. I was waiting for a day to meet up with them but i didnt have e courage to do or even think abt it.

Last year (in dec), I picked up my courage and decided to pray to God regarding tis matter. I pray tt God will let me meet up with them again. I didnt have much faith n courage to believe in God due to some reasons. But i heard God telling me this, "With me around, it's never too late."

6 months later (which is today), i saw my babysitter's husband. I dont know his name, but i always address him as "uncle". I saw him while waiting for Florence to go to expo. I was so shocked to see him! He didnt change much, just tt he had aged a lot. he didnt recognise me. I approached him and told him tt I am hanhan. His frown gradually changed into a smile. We chatted for a while and exchanged our numbers with each other. Remembering tt he is a christian, i decided to ask him the name of his church. I even told him tt i am now a child of God and i can see he's very shocked n pleased to hear tt! I even told him tt we can now go church together liao. hahas.

I thought abt this whole incident on e way to expo. It is reallie a miracle. Never would i expect that i can see one of them again cos they have shifted. A few months ago, i even thought that maybe e words i heard ("Withe me around, it's never too late") was not from God. Maybe i wont get to see them again. But it's not at all. God really mean every word He says. I think tt this testimony of mine may be a very good encouragement to those who are losing hope in the Lord. To those who are, i hope u'll know tt God is faithful. Not only does He gives promises, He kept them too. Continue to hope in Him and He will never let His children down.

God, i thank you for everything. Thank you for answering this prayer of mine tt seems to be an impossible. Thanks for keeping ur promise. I am grateful. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home