Saturday, May 20, 2006

I am so happy! heehee.. I am so glad tt this week has been a blessed one for me. Just like what Juanie said, we can witness many miracles everyday.. Got to believe in God. Dont always live in the past, live in the present and give thanks to Him even right now.

First and foremost, we received our attachment place yesterday! haha.. I am in the same attachment place as Karen for the 3rd time! Both of us were so happy, laughing like crazy. Glad that it's not somewhere far again.. in fact, this place is pretty near our homes. Several buses are able to bring us straight there. yes, no more changing of bus or trains again. haha. Initailly, we had a hard time figuring out e exact place of the childcare. Hence, Karen called her fren (who lives in that vicinity) and we're pretty shocked that the vicinity actually has a childcare! I've been praying hard for the past 1 week that God will bring me to a place nearer my house, with supportive teachers and mentor. My first prayer had been answered.. shall continue to pray with faith for the second one. Karen, dont worry! I'll pray hard de. haha

After our lesson, Karen and i headed to Orchard with a shopping spree. haha. We had our lunch at Sakura and had a pretty fun time laughing at some of the things. hm. oops, i think i shouldnt comment any further again. Alrite, after lunch we shopped around to find some accessories to match my dress for juanie's wedding. As we were walkin, we saw one pair of earrings at only 2 bucks! I wanted to buy it but didnt. Next, we saw an orange necklace at IS. We fell in love with it at first sight! I thought it must cost a bomb, and was reallie shocked tt it only costs 12 bucks! the necklace suits well with the earrings we saw earlier hence karen persuaded me to buy the earrings first. I did of course!But i was still very puzzled about the costumes too.. dilemma as to whether i sld buy a new dress, which accessories, which hairstyle. On our way home, i felt a prompting from God to sms qinpei and xueli. i dunno why too, but i chose to obey. Miraculously, qinpei is coming to town too! And she's meeting flo and guimin too! Xueli cant make it due to her driving lesson. I am so amazed that God is so real this time. I hurriedly ran to meet them and seek their advice about the wedding clothes & accessories. We shopped around in Isetan and found this dress which i really like. And it's pretty cheap too! only 39.90. Most dresses costs at least 70 bucks! Finally i had the idea of what to wear!! hee hee.. Glad that i really responded to His prompting by looking for qinpei. haha. This is the 2nd miracle i experienced with qinpei this week.

We continued to shop around to look for guimin and qinpei's dresses. We went to heeren and entered into one of the shops. We found several dresses that are nice, sweet and appropriate! Flo and i took them down and pushed guimin and qinpei into the fitting room to try them on. Hey, they look gorgeous in the dresses!!! haha.. the four of us are so funny.. laughing loudly while saying "Ke yi ma?" "Ke yi lar!" haha. i think the salesperson oso cant stand us lor. I am so happy tt they bought their dresses! And minutes before we left Heeren, we went up again to URS to find heels. Guess what?! They found their pair of shoes tt matches their dress too! haha.

I should say that this outing is a blessed one from God. Time is so tight that qinpei and guimin are only free to look for the wedding clothes this week. (it's a week before the wedding). Esp qinpei, cos she has to complete teh decorations. I can sense their anxiety and worries as they may not free to look for clothes next week. Really glad that the short 2 hours had been such well-spent! It's amazing that in this short period of time, 3 people are able to find what they need. ^-^

*Looking forward to the BIG DAY. 7 days left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home