Well, these 2 weeks had been so fruitful and enjoyable! I shall start blogging now to share my joy!!
First, I am free from all the nightmares now!! I had a a peaceful sleep for the past 1 week.. hehe.. finally. I wanna thank Qinpei for her sms-es for the past two nights. God spoke so much through her.. All her inspiring sms-es indeed made my sleep a peaceful one. And i never forget to pray whenever i closed my eyes to sleep. hehe.
Last Monday was Labour Day and also Francis' 19th birthday! We went out to celebrate this joyous occasion at Marina Square. We had our late lunch at 3.30pm @ Lerk Thai (recommended by Xueli sissie). Whoah.. the food are really sour and spicy that i had to gulp down several glasses of water. but im glad tt Francis enjoyed the meal. I bought him a book, "The Purpose Driven Life" and a worship album, "The Cross". His face lit up immediately when he saw these two items. haha.. he has never been so happy before! I never thought that just a simple gift would bring a smile to his face! haha.
On Sunday, i had a chance to lead word during cell group. It was on Philippians 4:1-9. I was not nervous days before.. but when the ice breaker had ended and Juanie looked at me, wow..my heart started beating real fast! I had the same nervousness as i am conducting lessons for my children k! haha.. but thank God for pouring out His Holy Spirit to me.. i could feel tt the Spirit of God was speaking through me throughout... And not forgetting the love and support from the DMNs!! haha.. thanks for the prayers and trust!
On Monday, Peiling, Karen and I headed to Orchard after our lessons to celebrate Lifong's birthday! haha.. We had a sumptuous meal at yuki yaki! hmm.. well, though there was a worm in our soup, we still enjoyed ourselves.. We crapped, laughed, and played a lot. haha. i will nv forget the ice-cream fight tt we had! haha.
And on Wed (which was yest), i saw jasmine on bus 75!! haha.. it was really exciting to hear her sharing all the excitements tt she had on tue! haha... First, her severe flu n sore throat was completely healed by God. Second, she had 3 surprises from her friends and families on her birtdhay celebration. Third, she received a letter from Ngee Ann stating tt she is in the Director's List again!!! haha..wow.. God really answered her prayers.. she is so blessed! My mood was lifted up as i hear her sharing!! haha.. After saying good-bye to her, i met Qinpei at Plaza Singapura. haha.. we went from shop to shop to find sth but couldnt find. At the last few mins before leaving, we finally spot sth we really like! haha.. immediately bought it for someone. haha.
And today, just as i was clearing off the mails in my Ngee An mailbox, i saw sth which caught my attention! I nearly deleted it but when i saw these words, "overseas community service.....", i quickly unchecked the mail for deleting and opened it. Wow. Guess wad? Ngee Ann is organising YEP during the Sep vacation!
- Vietnam (31 Aug-13 Sep) - Teach eng to sch/orphanage children
- Vietnam (31 Aug - 13 Sep) - Build a retaining wall for a children shelter
- Thailand (7 Sep - 20 Sep ) - Build community hall for hill tribe village
I am really so excited abt these trips! I wanna go to the first one.. But i noe tt it will be pretty hard to gain the consent from my parents. Well, i am gonna work hard praying abt it. Nothing is hard for my God. Amen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home