I just realise how fast my nephew and nieces are growing. My nephew, Ryan, just turned three. My niece, Enqi, just turned two. And.. my youngest niece, Dejia, is already 4 months old. haha.. 5 days later, i will receive the arrival of my 3rd niece again! haha. Friends around me will always say im so blessed to have so many sisters, nephew and nieces. Very often, i would say, "hmm.. ya lor. haha." without considering thoughtfully how blessed i am to have them in my life. I am guilty.
I have been spending almost everyday of my life with my Builder Ryan. haha. He's cool. doesn't talk to ppl whom he doesn't know. And yes, he speaks perfect english in most of his sentences. Just like what Xueli said, "Wow.. all his sentences are grammatically correct," haha. yep. what can i say abt him? He's always so imaginative. He could even use a guitar and pretend it as his own car. (he has his own way man) haha. I always love the way he pretends to be a scary animal. Just like what his teacher wrote in his progress report, "Ryan loves pretending to be a big and scary animal, and making scary sounds and noises too!" haha. I am glad i made the right decision of not working in this holidays. If not, i will definitely miss out the precious moments with this little kiddy man. I love the way he smiles. I love the way he rested on my shoulder and whispered, "i love you". I love the way he call me gah-yi instead of girl yi. i love the way he smiles whenever he did something horrible. i love the way he hug his mama's tummy and sings songs for his baby sister, clarice. and most importantly, i love the way he is. now, and forever.

Besides spending time with Builder Ryan, i had quite a number of opportunties to meet up with my 3rd sis and her darling, enqi. ahhaa.. i love her man. She will always pretend to be fierce and "dao", ignoring the ppl ard her except her mama. But whenever you thought she's angry with you, she would take a peep at you and smile shyly. haha.. and she takes up her mama's trait of speaking aloud. There was one time when she was walking home with her mama. In front of them was a uncle with curly hair. Guess what?? She did sth which i bet most of us daren't. She shouted, "Curly hair!!" Oh man. thank God tt tt uncle didnt hear tt. What will his reaction be man? haha.. "Wah, this girl girl so clever sia! Know tt my hair is curlyyy" haha. I love her.

Jiajiambo!!! (tune of an oldies, "Jajambo") haha. That's what we always sing to my youngest niece, Jia Jia. haha. She's adorable. I mean it. She never fails to smile at you whenever you call her name. haha. God really answers my prayers. I never fail to pray for joy and happiness in her life. And God answers. She is really happy every moment in her life, except when washing hair. haha. Whenever she doesnt wanna slp, she will put on the sweetest smile on her rounddie face. It never fails to melt our hearts. Hence, we're always tempted by her smile to carry her up from her "yao lan" even if she needs to continue her sleep. Why? the reason is simple. Because she's too cute to resist. haha. i love her. 

I think it's poo poo time!**God, I am contented. Thank you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home