I had a frightening experience at the gym yesteday. nv had i ever felt like this before. well, recalling back, it seemed pretty funny too. haha. here it goes.
I was staying over at my dajie's house as usual. At about 11am, i decided to go to gym since i hadn't been exercising for nearly a week. well, i went and started working on the cross trainer. At the 18th min, i felt a strong pain at my heart. I didn't bother abt it and continued. Soon the pain became unbearable and i decided to stop training and rest. After resting for 5 mins, i wanted to resume my training again. But, something just stopped me. So instead of heading to the treadmill, i headed to the door and left the gym. While i was walking back to my sis's house, i was breathless. I felt extremely giddy and i couldnt look where i was going. My vision turned very blur and all i could see was bright yellow. I dunno why eveyrthing turned bright yellow too, but it was extremely scary for me cos i never encounter this before. While i was walking, i pondered, "If i fainted now, will anypne know?Will i be sent to the hospital?" bla bla bla. I felt v scared n i started praying to God. I told Him tt i dont want to get sick. i dont want anything bad to happen to me. I am not afraid of death. I just want a heathy life so tt i can continue serving Him and the ppl ard me.. and to repent what i need to. WHile i was thinking abt all these, i dragged my feet and pushed myself to walk back home. Thank God tt i didnt faint. I managed to reach my sis's house. I walked to the bathroom wearily and sat down. i breathed deeply and tried calming myself down. I dont want my parents to be worried abt me hence i had no choice but to hide inside the bathroom. After 15mins, i still felt giddy and i had no choice but to call meiyi & tell her tt i cant meet them. :( My fingers turned numb and i was staring blankly at the wall. totally lost. I decided to tell my sis abt this and she enlightened me. Well, the gym was pretty small but was packed with 7 ppl. Hence the oxygen level in the room might be very low while i was exercising. Aarggh. wrong day,wrong time to exercise. hmm. Well, but this incident will definitely not stopped me from exercising again! shall be more vigilant the next time round. Thank God for His protection. :)
Alrite, shall talk abt happy stuffs now. haha.. today was the DMNs' cell outing! We went to The Mind Cafe to celebrate JAsmine and Qinpei's birtdhay, as well as mothers' day for juanie! Met Florence earlier at 12.30 and we went to centrepoint to collect the cake which i had reserved. We headed to The Mind Cafe first to put the cake there then went to Dhoby Ghaut to meet e rest. haha. We made a huge mess at the station control with many many presents, cards and stationeries. We hurried to the cafe and started celebrating both birthdays and mothers' day. haha. We were so happy and excited to see the smiles on Jasmine, Qinpei and Juan's faces! Esp during the part when they opened up their presents! haha.. they were blushing lo! ^o^
Well, it's Mothers' Day tml! It's also my beloved niece, baby Clarice's one month celebration (also known as "man yue". ) hmm.. all my sisters r giving my mother any baos.. Whereas for me, i think i'll do sth special for her instead. I'll be doing a photo frame for her by compiling all our family photos together! It's really fun... i got to see my sister's photos when they were in their younger days.. haha. a abit "orh-bit" sia. haha. wanted to post in this blog. but i think i better dont tk the risk. may get hacked by em anytime, anywhere.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home