FP is a killer. I still canot accept the fact tt my supervisor will be assessing me next wed. *groans* pls tell me tt it's a dream. i cant face it. I had hardly known the chn for long and my supervisor is already determined to assess me next week, 9am somemore. Well, my kids usually have their breakfast at 9am! And what's more, some of thm only arrives after 9am! How to implement lesson with only the pathetic 3-4 chn? Aarggh. i cant imagine.
I was really tensed up and stressed last on Wed and Thu. I was supposed to carry out lesson on Thu and i actually forgot to buy fruits (my need material for my lesson) the day before. Hence i woke up at 6.30 to rush to my sis' house to get camera, then rushed to the nearest NTUC to buy fruits. I looked like an aunty on tt day man. Anyway, as im taking e youngest chn, hence they are bound to be cryings and wailings every moment in class. It is so serious tt for 2 previous nights before i slept, i could 'hear' their cries. sounds scary? Well, i wasnt scared at all. Cos im too tired to be. hahas.
But thank God tt He has given me supportive, approachable and super friendly and helpful mentor and teachers. They really go all the way to support the three of us. Cant imagine how i m gonna survive w/o them. I guess i was really tensed up for the past few dats tt one of the teachers actually asked, "Germaine, you wanna tk a break? You look very stressed up and tired. take a rest if you need to. Dont worry so much. Pray hard." I was really touched by her words! It's so sweet and nv will i imagine how kind and compassionate a teacher will treat an attachment student like tis :) I am blessed.
Anyway, i had distributed my newsletters. woohoo, finally a job accomplished. Sent my lesson plan to Sheila 2 days ago too! Good. Now waiting for her reply.. very worried tt she will reject my lesson. The previous days of atatchment had been very tiring. I stayed till 7pm yest, cos i was decorating my board. But i hadnt finished yet!! Half way done only.. gonna go back on mon again to complete it. Gonna reach at 7am so tt the chn will not perform any magic tricks on my board. i cant take e blow if they do.
Just like what Agatha said; after this two weeks, we will be free. Yes, i hope so too, and i pray hard it will.
*i love the twins in my class. hehe

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home