Saturday, August 26, 2006

Woohoo! Saturday has finally arrived! Been looking forward to this day for the past one week, cos I can finally sleep longer n rot the whole day! Hahas. Woo.. started my first admin job on mon. it was good! Though there are lots of tedious tasks to be done everyday, im glad tt at least I have sth to do so that I wont fall asleep! Good for me I guess! Accepting this admin job means I have to be more appropriately dressed, inclusive of the wearing of HEELS. Arrghh. My nightmare. The wearing of the heels has made my whole feet sore n pain. Tt's y I had no choice but to bring along my sandals n changed into it when im inside my office. Haha.

Anyway, yesterday was the last day for my colleague, Cheryl. Actually I m there to replace her cos she has found herself a permanent job. My past one week of working with her had been an enjoyable one! I really thank God for her. She helped and guided me a lot in my work. Despite much careless mistakes i had committed in my work, she is still patient n understanding, offering her help so willingly whenever I needed. I am pretty sad that she's leaving so soon but I noe it’s time for me to be self-reliant. Anyway it was so sweet of her to give me a hug before she left! Haha.. The rest of my colleagues are very helpful n friendly too! I look forward to lunch time cos they'll always bring me to find good food to makan. Haha.

Well, I seriously think i'll put on much weight at the end of one month. Cos my working place is so near to Maxwell Market plus Amoy St. the temptation is too high. Haha. I managed to starve myself from excessive eating n junk food for the past couple of weeks. Even Peiling realised that. Haha. But now I guess im back again. Aarrghh.. just cant resist the temptation of good food. Oh sld I mean all food? Haha. Anyway, there will be a bbq today at juan's hse! Haha.. with francis, Felicia, Edmund and simon. Felicia n I had agreed to eat till we vomit. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home