Today is the birthday celebration of e` youngest member of my family.
CLARICE LOW LE XUAN!!! tada..!!
haha.
Her actual birthday is on this tuesday, 17th.
But we brought e` celebration forward so tt it's easier for everyone to attend.
Birthdays are always happy. :)
The food, the well wishes, the noise, the atmosphere, balloons, parties...
& not forgetting e` presence of ur loved ones spending e` day with u.
It's always fun.
Most of all, to many ppl, birthday is e` only time they can ever make a wish.
tt's y it holds a great meaning to many ppl.
Well for me, after being a Christian, birthday wish is no longer a big huuhaa for me.
Cos I can pray & be assured tt ALL my prayers will be fulfilled by God.
It's like every moment of my life, be it when i'm eating, shitting or shopping,
I can just talk to God and make a wish just like tt.
Isn't it amazing? :)
Though i've been a believer of e` Christian faith for less than 2 years,
I can say tt it has been a very fruitful, blessed & enjoyable journey.
Adventurous & exciting.
WHY?
Bcos' life as a Christian is not just abt attending church services faithfully,
participating in every single church events,
or be well versed in biblical content.
Rather, it is abt establishing a living relationship with God.
Neither is He a God who is dead, nor one whom we can only draw near to
when we need something fr Him.
He is one whom i can call as my friend.
Omnipresent. Reliable.
All along, I've not regretted my decision to be a christian at all.
I'd made many prayers,
seen many life transforming miracles,
& encountered God more than once.
If anyone were to ask me what is that one thing i desire from God,
I would say,
"That on e` day I'm called back to unite with Him,
I can hear Him whispering to me, Daughter, I am proud of you."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home