Something unbelievable happened to me 2 days ago.
Ok, i went for an MOE interview (for the position of a Special Needs Officer) a mth ago.
It was screw up. alrite, shall not elaborate on it since i'd alr written an entry regarding it.
So several weeks after the interview came a letter from MOE again.
It was about a required medical examination.
Part of the procedures for the application as an SNO.
At tt point of time, i decided to forgo it.
Cos i was still unsure whether i wanna accept SNO anot.
Morover at tt time, i was pretty sure tt i wont be accepted by them too.
Yupp. so i thought that was e` end of SNO.
2 days ago, i received a call from MOE.
To my utmost surprise, i was accepted - despite the fact tt i did not go for the required medical examination.
When the officer hung up, i said to myself, "This is crazy."
I was really stunned as i nv expect myself to be selected by them.
i was shocked for the whole one hour.
Speechless n mind blocked.
i mean, How could it possibly happen!
It's really unbelievable.
I ringed up many people, listening to tons of advices.
so my final decision after much praying, i shall g o f o r i t.
I will be lying if i say i'm fearless abt this new experience.
however, one thing im for sure is tt,
since God has intervened & made a way for me,
I know His hand shall remain.
I am truly thankful.
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord.
Plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you a hope and a future..."
-Jeremiah 29:11-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home