Yesterday was Good Friday.
A blessed and wonderful day with the entire tribe.
Reached Touch Centre at 9am for congre.
Word was given by Joanna.
*clap*
It was excellent.
God has really released the River of hope, healing & faith through her.
As the familiar song was sung, i was reminded abt how graceful & good God is.
How unworthy i am and how He still chose to redeem me through His blood.
His death, His blood, the Cross will not be forgotten by me.
God, thank u so much. You know how much You mean to me.
After congre was followed by a hearty lunch @Roland Restaurant.
Felicia and I couldnt help but to take many 2nd servings of the rice.
haha. just too hungry.
Thank God for the chance tt the DMN Family could sit together & fellowship.
Though not all were present, i am thankful for the rest of my sisters who had come.
Indeed God is always with us, and with faith n constant prayers,
breakthrough will come.
Isnt it, mom? Rmb, ASk B i g :)
After lunch, we headed to East Coast Park for Amazing Race.
It was fun!
Rode a double bike with Jacq & had a wonderful sharing session.
I had a super embarrasing encounter at east coast park.
i entered into the gents at cable ski restaurant.
i was like, "S H I T!" and i immediately ran out.
Felicia laughed so loud lar.. made me damn pai sey.
Thank God i didnt see anything tt i wasnt suppposed to.
*phew*
Had another round of feasting @Macdonalds.
Crapping & laughin abt my "encounter".
All of us were dead beat n super duper tired.
But still, we went to town to shop!
Florence mei mei bought a bag! hehe. nice sia.
I bought a top fr Esprit too.
Hv not been shopping for the past 3 weeks.
finally had a chance to! haha. shiok.
There will be Miracle Healing today and tmr at my church.
So exciting!
I've invited my dad down for the hokkien service.
reallie hope he will come.. the dmns r praying for him too.
Tmr all of us shall respond to the altar call n prayed for healing over our eye sight!
Woohoo.
I shall receive power when the Spirit comes on me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home