Friday, December 09, 2005

2-4 dec (fri-sun)
I had my very first encounter weekend at Hope Centre. I was there 3 years ago.. spending my boring afternoons with my closest frens. 3 years later, i am a child of God and I returned to the place again.. but it is filled with new hope and life. :)

Encounter weekend was absolutely great for me. Felt a great break through in my life. No more burdens. No more hurts. I've received the greatest gift. Tongues. A brand new language which only He will understand.

13 dec (tue)
I went to Botanical Gardens with my lecturer and classmates! haha.. was not there for fun k.. went there for a BIG purpose. We were supposed to think of activities for children to participate in when they go for an outing @ B.G. haha.. we ended up having a picnic and of course, photo-taking sessions! haha.. all the photos looked great.. due to the great scenary. haha


15 dec (thu)
I went for Del's wedding rehearsal! Was tired due to the long day at sch but was really happy tt i was able to help out! We're gonna dance on tt day.. "i will follow you....follow you wherever you may go..."

16 dec (fri)
Most stressful day this year. I had a BIG problem with Dreamweaver.. could not figure out what i was supposed to do. Thank God francis and Peiling were there.. i realised i had a weak heart. Had chest pain for a long time just now.. i guess i really need to relax myself.. so pls, dont ever shock me, i will really faint. hahas...

*counting down to del's wedding*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home