Retreat 2008
Had a great time at Dellia's Tribe Retreat @SAF Yacht Club! Fantastic. The place was super nice. we simply love the scenary. The company was even better! Had a chance to grow closer to the other cell groups. Had fun re-taking & re-taking the jumping shots! We really ate, slept and made merry. hahas. The sessions were the best. This was really great to have this retreat at this time. All of us have just started working & it's really timely to rest and enjoy the family of God.
This retreat is especially created for us - the young working adults. Lots of our leaders struggled in their work. Be it finances, time, ministry & meeting expectations, they've been through it & are going through it too. It's really blessed to have them to sharing their experiences and advices on how to survive in the working world. Nv regret attending it. It's the best church camp I've ever attended so far. Most of all, God was with us. We could feel His encouragement & love in this camp. The camp started from Friday evening till Sun morning. But i only reached on Sat morning as I needed to complete a report for my P. Was feeling quite tired & drained out as so many things happened in my workplace. However, I'm glad I attended this camp. The love of God and family just dispelled all my fears, discouragement & tiredness! HALLELUJAH!
Stingrayyyy!!



































1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home