Yesterday marks the last day of my poly life. Sucks. Didnt know that it can stir up such great pain and tears in us. Yes, we cried. The 5 of us crying in the bedroom of qianyi's. haha. Frankly speaking, i enjoyed the time when we just confessed our feelings and emotions openly to each other. We even hugged. *Shiping is sooo huggable. hee. I really thank God for placing these special four angels in my heart. We've reallie gone through so much together as one. Now i know who is the emo in our clique. haha. Anyway, as usual the 5 of us went to hunt for more food after our crying session. Ice cream! DeliFrance!!! haha. and not forgetting, this fashion.
Yesterday was also the last day of my church's Sanctification Week. I went for all 3 nights and it was reallie great. The presence of God dwelled so strongly throughout the 3 nights. This time round, i tried my best to listen to every word that is spoken without dozing off. ^_^ Good achievement compared to last year.
I was deeply touched by the Lord on the 2nd night, which was on thursday. God led me back to my past hurt. I felt a prompting to respond to the altar call but hesitated. I said to Him, "God, i thought it's already over?" But God in His gentleness just encouraged me to take a step forward. I doubted but chose to go as He is already revealing His words to me. As i went forward to pray for myself, God began His healing. Once again, i was led back to the scenes which i hate to see. In a moment, Pastor Julie represented herself as our mother and asked for our forgiveness. I broke down totally. I cant believe what i heard. Once again, the past hurts and pain came back so vividly again. I was really glad tt qinpei was with me throughout. She hugged me tight and prayed for me. Soon, forgiveness was released and my heart was set free again.
In total, i had 3 real encounters with God with regards to this issue. These 3 encounters has made me learnt so much of the character of God. One, he's ever so gentle. He doesnt push or force. He's ready when you are ready. Second, he never gives up. During Ps william's congre today, God spoke to me again. As i recalled back on the work He has done on thu, he released two chinese words to me. Che (4) di(3). His very desire is to see His chn walkin a victorious life with him, blameless and faultless. For this to be possible is to go deep into our innermost being and healed us completely of our past hurts. Third, he is full of compassion and love. In His justice, He cant dismiss your sins. In His love, He cant dismiss you. is enough to prove it all.
Yesterday was also the last day of my church's Sanctification Week. I went for all 3 nights and it was reallie great. The presence of God dwelled so strongly throughout the 3 nights. This time round, i tried my best to listen to every word that is spoken without dozing off. ^_^ Good achievement compared to last year.
I was deeply touched by the Lord on the 2nd night, which was on thursday. God led me back to my past hurt. I felt a prompting to respond to the altar call but hesitated. I said to Him, "God, i thought it's already over?" But God in His gentleness just encouraged me to take a step forward. I doubted but chose to go as He is already revealing His words to me. As i went forward to pray for myself, God began His healing. Once again, i was led back to the scenes which i hate to see. In a moment, Pastor Julie represented herself as our mother and asked for our forgiveness. I broke down totally. I cant believe what i heard. Once again, the past hurts and pain came back so vividly again. I was really glad tt qinpei was with me throughout. She hugged me tight and prayed for me. Soon, forgiveness was released and my heart was set free again.
In total, i had 3 real encounters with God with regards to this issue. These 3 encounters has made me learnt so much of the character of God. One, he's ever so gentle. He doesnt push or force. He's ready when you are ready. Second, he never gives up. During Ps william's congre today, God spoke to me again. As i recalled back on the work He has done on thu, he released two chinese words to me. Che (4) di(3). His very desire is to see His chn walkin a victorious life with him, blameless and faultless. For this to be possible is to go deep into our innermost being and healed us completely of our past hurts. Third, he is full of compassion and love. In His justice, He cant dismiss your sins. In His love, He cant dismiss you. is enough to prove it all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home