Friday, January 20, 2006

I was dead but alive again. I did not attend sch on Mon due to fever and sore throat. I recovered on Tue.. but it came again yesterday. Arrghh.. shit.

Had been so busy with my assignments this whole semester. i wonder when will all these stop? Persevere. 6 more weeks and i will be as free as a bird. haha

I had my assessment of my math lesson on wed. I was assessed by Agnes. My lesson lasted for 35 min. But it seems like a couple of hrs. i had nv been so scared b4. This was really the first time. i think it was all cos of the nightmare i had b4 my lesson. I dreamt tt i did very badly. Damn it. What a nice dream before my lesson. But thank God tt i still survived. The response was good. I did pass. hehe

Talking abt dream, i ate in my slp again. this has been going on for a couple of nights. I became so full whenever i wake up. It is really "shui bao le". Cos i really eat in my dream. They are all good food.. except for one. ALright, shall not elaborate more. It makes me wanna puke.

It's Fri now!! haha.. i really need a break. I miss the times i slouch on my sofa.. being a couch potato.. hugging my pillow, munching on tidbits and watching my fav cartoon "La pi xiao xing"..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home