Wednesday, August 29, 2007

e` video on Team Hoyte (previous entry) was so touching.
TOGETHER, the father & son overcame marathons after marathons.
e` father is just amazing.
I really salude him..
for his love in accepting his son for who he is.
for his willingness to sacrifice his time, effort & strength
in exchange for his son's smile and triumph. :)

I'm reminded of my heavenly Father's love for me too.
TOGETHER, we overcame many downs in life too. :)

I thank Him for my abled body.
If there's a chance, i too want to fulfill e` dreams
of those who are unable to do so by themsleves.
Face it, life is short.
I don't wanna look back and regret the many "I should have..." in my life.
1 life. Live it. (i'm a m1 user ok)

So far school has started for nearly a month.
so far so good!
lecturers r good, food is goodd, frens are even betterrrr!!!!
glad to be part of e` prayer walking team in nie!
God really testing me sey... haha.
Stepped out of my comfort zone into the combat zone.
well, isnt easy leh.. but thank God for annabel & denise. :)

I'm really enjoy & love what i'm doing more & more each day!
Through lectures, videos, site visits & sharings with my frens,
i realised tt i'm not alone.
there're many out there who share e` same passion as me!
and guess what? I've a classmate who is 52 yrs old this yr!!!
i really salude her man!!!
she's an inspiration to me. she's just amazing. :)
* 3 more weeks to holiday*






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home